Here are some basic tips to get the most from your new Frost Bottom Studio candle.
- Soy wax has memory, so to avoid tunneling allow the candle to achieve a full melt pool (molten wax to the jar sides and 1/4 - 1/2" deep)
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before every burn.....yes, every time, trust me!
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours
- Never burn your candle around or on flammable surfaces
- Keep away from children and pets
- Avoid drafts
- Never leave your candle burning unattended
- Best to extinguish your candle using a wick dipper. A bamboo skewer works well too. This eliminates smoking/sooting
- Enjoy your candle until 1/2" of wax remains
- Do not move the candle while lit or when wax is still melted
- Do not recap the candle container until the wax has cooled
- Please reuse or recycle your jar
- Soy wax will have a mottled and bumpy surface to it. This is how you will know you have a pure soy wax candle!
- In keeping with producing a more natural candle, we do not add dyes or chemical stabilizers, resulting in minimal soot. Your candle's wax may turn yellow with prolonged exposure to UV and fluorescent light, however it will not hinder the quality of the scent
Let's get lit